Thursday, February 21, 2013

Material Things

You drive a nice car with shiny rims? I have small boobs. Oh, I thought we were naming irrelevant things...

^Thats how I feel when people, mostly guys, brag about what they have. I hate when a boy tells me what they can do (or have done) for me. All of the things a boy can do for me I can darn sure do for myself. Sure, unexpected gifts ands surprise dates are great but I'm okay with the simple things. Give me a MAN that will get in the kitchen and cook with me (even if its just mac&cheese) and I'm hooked. A little one on one time watching movies on the couch (cell phones on silent).

Gentlemen: a way to a woman's heart is not throwing money at her. The best thing you can spend on/with a woman is TIME! Its irreplaceable.
Women: a way to a man's heart is not between your legs. Have standards. If he loves you he'll wait. He'll work twice as hard to show you.

Notice I said gentleman and women. There's a difference between them and girls & boys. Don't get them confused.

I don't care how much money you have in the bank neither how much you're willing to spend on me. None of that matters if you don't wanna spend time with me or willing to fight for me!

No comments: