Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Giving Thanks

I'm thankful for lots of things... not just on Thanksgiving or around 'that time' but each & everyday.
First I am thankful for God's grace and mercy- without where would I be? Then I am thankful for my family. Yes, those crazy people that I had no choice but to have in my life. (God has a sense of humor & knows I needed a little crazy in my life.) Next, would be my friends that I am thankful for. Let me go ahead and say there's a difference between friends and associates- but I'll save that for a later blog (but believe me, it's coming). I'm thankful for Starbucks & Full Throttles because they get me through my days. I'm thankful for grilled/baked boneless chicken breast because I HATE BONES!!! I'm thankful for farmers who grow potatoes because that's how I am able to devour french fries. I am thankful for my past because it's made me the woman I am today. I am thankful for who reads this... maybe just maybe one of my post will change your life or get you through "it".

Confession 3: Sometimes I cry just because of the goodness of God.

2 comments:

Crystal Romero said...

Where is the "like" button? I've totally subscribed to your updates! (:

Unknown said...

I just now seen this comment, lol. Thanks.