Monday, December 10, 2012

Confessions


Where to begin?
God-fearing.
Mother. Daughter.
Sister. Friend.
I've loved. And I've lost.
Heart broken? Of course.

Through all of of that I've learned life does go on. At times I've laid in bed surrounded by tears, thinking that my life was over. But ya know what? I woke up the next morning. I believe that each day the Lord blesses me to see is another chance to get "it" right. What is it? Who knows?! There is a plan that God has for my mess of a life. No matter how I try to imagine how things will end, I can't. I know it's miraculous. Magical. Wonderful. 

AAAAAAMMMMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGGGG! 

What God has for me, is just that. For me. The thing about God is, He gives and gives. Even when I don't deserve it, He still gives. That's why I love that man! Do I make mistakes? Well, duh! No one is perfect. Everyday I sin and fall short of the glory of God. 

My best and worst feature is that I can brutally honest at times. 
Maybe a little too much. 

I am my own worst enemy. My past is a major heartache. I doubt I could relive it. Do I regret it? Not. One. Bit. But pain breeds strength. It's true- you never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Well, I must be the world's strongest woman because I ain't dead yet! 

I said I would do a daily blog. 
We'll see how that goes.
No matter how often, it'll be the truth.
Remember to read the "fine print"! :)

Confession #1: I've been depressed. Not just a little. But a lot. A whole lot. Some days a lot more than others. If it wasn't for faith, I'd be gone. Long gone. Something inside of me kept pushing. It still pushes me.

2 comments:

Crystal Romero said...

Whoooo! I love it, keep it up!! (:

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! <3 You're my inspiration.