Thursday, January 24, 2013

I am Christian. Hear me roar.

I'm not perfect. Yes, I do wrong. Trying my best but it just ain't good enough. Shunned by the world if I don't succeed. I ain't good enough but the He still loves me.

When you say you're Christian everyone expects you to never mess up. Ever. Yet, no one is perfect. So why hold mistakes against a person? One thing I've learned from my Christian journey is that I will mess up. Period. But the great thing about the Lord is that he forgives me and never holds my against me. Why can't man be like that? I know my past is full of spots and wrinkles. My future may have a few in it BUT I am a work in progress. I'm a train that's moving and everyday I'm picking up speed. God knows I'm not perfect. Name one person in the world that is. I'm not even a third of where the Lord wants me to be.

But I know I am different than I used to be (thank God).

I've prayer for people who've hurt me instead of plotting revenge. I've learned to hold my tongue instead of purposely hurting people with my words. That's takes strength!

Here lately my faith has been tested. I mean the devil has really been on me. If its not one thing its definitely another. Normally that's my que to give up. But there three things in life you do give up, give in, or give it your all. Call me crazy but I have been more motivated than ever to climb higher. I feel like I can do anything. AND I CAN. With Him all things are possible. Isn't that amazing? That it takes faith, the size of a mustard seed, for miracles we can't imagine to happen?

No comments: