Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jealous Much?

I don't think I can remember a time that I have been jealous. I mean super jealous. I've never understood why people, women in particular, get that way. Are there things I want more of in life? Yup. But do I get mad or downgrade someone because of that? Nope. If someone has something I want I will work twice as hard to obtain it. If I cant then I chalk it up as a loss. I realize that everything I want isn't everything I need.

Why do women look down on other women because of materialistic things? If you died right now would you be able to take that Michael Kohrs purse with you? Can that new car go to heaven (or hell) with you? So what's the point of being jealous? I'm not going to mad because a person can Cooke better than me. I may ask you for a recipe. I'm not gonna hate cause you have nice clothes. I'm gonna see where you got them.

I suppose I has to do with how you're raised. I was taught nothing in life comes free, you have to work for it. Truth is, you'll appreciate it more. There's something about spending your own money on something you've been having your eye on. Actually, I couldn't sit back and have a man constantly do for me. Neither could I have my parents. I love being independent.

Don't be upset or put down the next person because of jealousy. Instead work harder to obtain your goals. Jealousy is an ugly trait. Let it go!

Confession: If you only knew how bad I want to slap some sense into you. Instead I pray that God helps you.

No comments: